Sunday, January 31, 2010

Second Wiki Assignment

I think I finally somewhat understand how to work the Wiki! However, I do have a problem with getting in to my Wiki. I have e-mailed the help desk at wikispaces; however, they haven't replied yet. As a result, I am fairly frustrated.

I have set up a Wiki page for my high-school English class, and we are going to try a collaborative paper of sorts. I have a feeling it is going to be like the "blind leading the blind" doing this. But I talked to them about it, and they were willing to be the guinea pigs in this experiment. I thought of having them do blogs, too. However, I think the Wiki will be enough for now.

I am glad that I have had my eyes opened to the potential for technology. I just used software applications before. I just hope that Michigan doesn't force us oldies out before I can use all of this! I know that many people don't understand this, but I love what I do, and I don't want to leave education. I have always tried to keep up with the times and to try new things. Sometimes there is something to be said for experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment