Friday, January 15, 2010

I realize that I am a little behind in getting the blogs done and signing up for all of these other sites. Life keeps getting in the way!

I am rereading the book, but I was sidetracked with some essays at school that needed to be graded and a yearbook deadline that needed my attention.

I am looking forward to the class and learning all of this. Again, this old dog still gets excited about learning new tricks!

I have to return to the Blackboard to get the addresses of some more of the class blogs so that I can become a follower of those. But, to be honest, I have had trouble getting into some of the blogs. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I thought I could just copy and paste the address, but then when is goes to blogger.com or wherever it goes, it says that there is no such blog. I will try again. As they say, patience is a virtue, and if you don't succeed the first time, try, try, and try again!

1 comment:

  1. I am also having trouble getting into Courtney's blog also not really sure what the problem is. I have copied and pasted and also typed it out put it keeps telling me that this blog does not exist.If I can fiqure it out I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete