Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frustrations

I tried to upload my projects through ccPublisher, but it kept saying that there was a problem. I will try at home right after school.

I also was going to show my Wiki assignment to one of my students before school today. I found it interesting that nothing I downloaded through slideshare would not show on the Wiki.

I will say this about what I have done: I tried hard, and I learned a great deal; however, I know that I have a lot to learn. I don't think that I did my blog correctly because I didn't make comments about things that I have read in Google Reader. I am also not sure if my Wiki is set up correctly. I did the best I would with what I knew. Hopefully, as I learn more, I will do better. Again Maya Angelou's quote sticks in my mind and encourages me that with knowledge things are possible. Every thing just takes time. (As people say, "Rome was not built in a day.")

I will try again to upload my material through ccPublisher. Hopefully, it will work one of these times!

1 comment: