Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another experiment

I realize that I haven't blogged for a bit of time! I have been busy with school work. We are approaching our final yearbook deadline and the end of the trimester. The deadline is not going as well as I had hoped it would.

I am trying Google Docs with my second hour English 11B students. This is the same group that is experimenting with the Wikis. I set up documents to share with pairs of students and then invited them. Because it said that I could use any e-mail address, I thought everything would run smoothly when I used each student's e-mail. Wrong! They could respond to the invite, but I didn't realize that they would have to open a Google account to actually go to the page. When we did our assignment in class, I think think that all three of us had Google accounts. It is one small glitch that is easily remedied.


No comments:

Post a Comment